Would you rather spend all summer making coffee and sharpening pencils or KICK START your career?
AgChoice Farm Credit has the internship opportunity you are looking for. If you are a sophomore or junior in college, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1, 2013 to be considered for an interview for the 2014 internship class. Selections are made prior to year-end for next summer, so don't delay! A resume and cover letter are required in order to be considered for a potential position.
What can you expect from an AgChoice internship?
- Group projects to sharpen your presentation skills
- Job-shadowing with knowledgeable lending professionals
- Improved marketing and selling skill set
- Analysis of financial products and services to rural America
- Hands-on individual experience
- Gratification of knowing you make a real contribution
- ...and much more!
Learn more about AgChoice's internship program by watching the video below.
Contact email@example.com if you have questions regarding our Internship program.