- How Can a Young Person Get Started in Agriculture Today?
- Featured writer: Aaron Kimmich, Executive Loan Officer This is a question I receive at least once a month. I believe that answer... Read More
AgChoice Farm Credit is.......
An Agricultural Credit Association with approximately $1.6 billion in gross loan assets. Through 10 branch offices, it provides financial and business management services to approximately 9,800 customer-owners in 52 counties in central, western and northern Pennsylvania as well as four counties in West Virginia. AgChoice Farm Credit's mission is to create maximum value for its customer-owners. While our primary focus is for loans and services in Pennsylvania's largest industry -- agriculture -- a secondary and closely related focus is to offer country home loans, forest product loans, agri-business loans and small farm loans in our rural communities. We can service all of the credit needs of the part-time and full-time farmer, as well as the mortgage credit needs of the rural homeowner. In addition, we also provide business management services from credit life insurance, consulting, accounting, record, payroll and tax services and much more! Contact us today!
- Thanksgiving - Offices Closed
- Friday, November 28, 12:00 AM-12:00 PM
- Mechanicsburg, PA
- Community Events
- All AgChoice office locations will be closed in celebration of the holiday. We are thankful to our farmers for the bounty we enjoy...
- Event Details
- Zoetis - PeopleFirst Manager Training Program
- Tuesday, December 02, 12:00-12:15 PM
- State College, PA
- Industry Events
- Did you know 50 percent of what keeps employees engaged in their work is their relationship with their immediate supervisor? And,...
- Event Details